freedom-of-speech-infringed

Fraud, Wells Fargo & Company, Counterfeit Documents

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I used to be a partner, what happened?

According to Wells Fargo,

"At Wells Fargo, our customers are also our partners!"

"We are continuously enhancing our program offering based on our partners' feedback."

https://ilnet.wellsfargo.com/ildocs/funding/productinformation.htm, for reference purposes only.

I missed something in the "Luxury" of being one of Wells Fargo's partners. Where did I go wrong?

1 Comments:

Blogger fredom-of-speech-infringed said...

TO getoverit in San Francisco,

I have a job and something to do with my days. It was for these last days that I was born.

Here is a message from another who has many degrees. There is not a degree that he does not have.

Woe to you that spoil, and you were not spoiled; and you deal treacherously, and they did not deal treacherously with you!
When you shall cease to spoil, you shall be spoiled; and when you shall make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with you.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home