freedom-of-speech-infringed

Fraud, Wells Fargo & Company, Counterfeit Documents

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

MARK OF THE BEAST: Verisign? Wells Fargo and Company?

It is amazing what one person can learn on the internet in a few short days. The rise and fall of the first blogspot in less than a week.

Sitemeter is a great program for bloggers to use on their blogspots. It counts for you and even tells you who had been reading your mail. If I had a business on the internet I would definately hire these people to keep statistics for me. Their sweet little program offered to new bloggers such as myself. Tells you who came to visit your little site, how long they were there, how they came into your site, what referring url was used to access your site, how many pages were read while your unwanted visitor was there, excuse me I meant to simply say visitor not "unwanted". Well anyhow this is a great program for a new blogging learning how to tell the world want they want the world to hear.

If I had a dollar for each of my visits to my little website created last week wells-fargo-vs-adams. I could almost pay the electric bill this week. So here goes a repeat of the information on this site of the information on that first site.

If the first horsey gets injured you may have to change horses on the trip and let the first one rest for a bit until it gets better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home